bought 3 otos...didnt get 3 otos tho

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

emptywallet

another youngling who is clueless
Apr 19, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
David
okay i bought 3 otos today and 1 of them where a pygmy cory another one was an oto and one looks like an oto but has lots of white spots (not ich) is there anything that looks like an oto with white spots? are there any plecos that look like otos when small?

emptywallet

Apr 19, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
David
i dont know how to post images here lol

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
oh that's easy. If you have the pics saved on your desktop, when you are posting a message, if you are using the "Quick Reply" box, click on "Go Advanced". When in that box, click on the paper clip icon at the top of the box. Another pop up will appear, click "browse" and find the pics located on your desktop or wherever you saved them. Once you do that, it will go blank.... click on "upload". Then, "Submit Reply".

Hollygirl

Overfilter and Understock
Sep 3, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
It sometimes takes a while for them to upload so be patient. :)

emptywallet

Apr 19, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
David
i cant get a clear picture of him but is there any plecos or anything that looks like an oto at a small size?

emptywallet

Apr 19, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
David
nope should i?

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
I guess to look around while finding first hand experience is always good. it wouldn't hurt, I suppose.... this way if you could find what it might be, you can post your findings here and spread your knowledge :) I'm pretty curious as to what it could be and would love to hear that you scored on something great :)

lucy42083

AC Members
Jan 20, 2008
Wappingers Falls, NY
When I first got my otos, one of them was significantly paler than the rest for a week or so, and almost looked like he had white spots all over. He still looked an oto though - just kind of discolored.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store