New alternative to paypal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Everyone tired of getting hit with fees for paypal transactions? New player in town. I read about this on another forum (read that post here). It sounds like it'll make a pretty good alternative, and they have some pretty good incentives for signing up/referrals (like they'll give you 25 bucks)

Site: www.revolutionmoney.com

And check out the people running the company...I tend to think these guys know what they're doing.

http://www.revolutionmoney.com/about_revolution_money.aspx

Anyway, just a tip for anyone interested in checking it out. I haven't signed up yet (I'm on a work network) but will be soon. Check it out.

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
A big difference, from what i can see, is that you dont have to be a US citizen with Paypal, where as this, you do....I may of missed something that says otherwise, but, could not see anything which is for UK citizens, for example....

What i do think is good is more companies emerging on the market to compete against Paypal....

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Right, its relatively new, and so far only available to the US. It will only be a matter of time before it goes global I'm sure, if it works here.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
A big difference, from what i can see, is that you dont have to be a US citizen with Paypal, where as this, you do....I may of missed something that says otherwise, but, could not see anything which is for UK citizens, for example....

What i do think is good is more companies emerging on the market to compete against Paypal....
i been looking for where it says usa only havent found it yet but i am blind.

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Well if anyone wants to sign up, might as well give me 10 bucks, right? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006