28G journal.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

00Smurf

The Fish Guy
Apr 15, 2008
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Well i went from guppy's to convicts. lol a bit of a jump. this is what i've got so far.

From this:

To this:

Not to sure on the gravel though. I'm thinking i want to go sand or something else. I'm just trying to work up the effort to change it all. I might to the white agronite(sp??). or maybe a bag of fluorite. i dunno so many decisions. any ideas?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice. Even black gravel.

Marinemom

AC Members
Apr 8, 2006
Very nice!I like the picture of him hiding and peeking out from behind the rock.

Marinemom

Redneck Woman

AC Members
Jan 12, 2008
Kentucky
Very pretty! I went to sand with a little river rock on top, in two of my tanks. I love it! It makes it seem more natural. IMO it's not as hard to clean as I first imagined.

Love the changes so far.

mdwalt1

AC Members
Jan 11, 2003
Texas Gulf Coast
Visit site
Very nice and colorful tank! I normally dislike artifically colored gravel, but I don't find this to be displeasing at all. I do think a natural color substrate will absolutely rock this tank!

00Smurf

The Fish Guy
Apr 15, 2008
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Very nice and colorful tank! I normally dislike artifically colored gravel, but I don't find this to be displeasing at all. I do think a natural color substrate will absolutely rock this tank!
yea i'm leaning along those lines. Not sure what to go with though. Maybe something with alot of dark browns.

Also can anyone tell me if the convict tht is shown is male or female. I bought them as a pair from my lfs. And i know the one is male, can't see him except for the pic of him peeking out. But i've had some debate on whether the other is female.

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
Sorry, can't tell sex from those pic's.

I would be worried about the angel in with those con's.

Are the guppy's in the tank still?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store