Mafia #33 - Bruce Campbell Vs. Army of Darkness

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
Bruce Campbell Vs. The Army of Darkness

Game Mechanics

1) Each game day, everyone in the village (including Evil Deadites) can vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

a. You must vote each day, however you MAY vote for No One or Yourself. If you fail to place a vote, you will die an untimely death.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are retracting and the new vote.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Town Lynch
Deadite Attack or Turn
Resurrection
Untimely Deaths
The Seer

b. If multiple people have the same number of votes, NO ONE will be lynched!

3) If you do not vote daily, then you will pass away from some strange (probably embarrassing) illness that I will give you.

4) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

5) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.

7) The Deadites win, when they turn or kill all the living.

8) The Innocents win if they lynch all the Deadites.

9) If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

10) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room.

11) Do not edit your posts!

12) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS revealing any game information, you are dead, suck it up!

The players are the villagers of the great Castle AquaCentralia.

Some are
Innocents; the remaining are the Evil Deadites; they begin with one person Evil Ash/Ashley (who may be a man or woman).

The Botanist...has the ability to resurrect a fallen player. They must choose this person prior to Night and email or PM me their name. The Botanist may always save an Innocent from the Deadite Attack or prevent a Turn this way, but may also save from the Lynch if I receive the name of the protected more than half a day before Night. (Ex. If the current Day is 48 hours, then for the Botanist to protect a person from the coming Night Lynch, I must receive the name 24 hours before Night.) You may change people, but changing voids protection from the Lynch, even if before the cut-off time. You may not protect yourself.

Ash/Ashley – The Arcanist… leader of the villagers of Castle AquaCentrailia. They came from a strange land in a different time and have knowledge beyond the understanding of their followers. Revered as a wizard, they use strange tools and spells called –D-N-A- to determine if a person has been possessed by the Undead. You may send me a name once per day, before Night, to determine if the person is alive or undead. The results will say Villager or Deadite, Evil Ash/Ashley will only show as Deadite.

Evil Ash/Ashley… the antithesis of Ash/Ashley, you are Evil Incarnate. On Day 1 you will be all alone, but with luck you will soon raise an Army. Each Day you will send me the name of a Villager you wish to Attack or Turn. At Night, there will be a 25% chance of the person dying, and a 75% chance of this person becoming a Deadite. This will be determined by Coin Flip. If they are turned you may communicate. If you are killed the Deadites may Attack once every Night, but lose the ability to Turn players.

Ash/Ashley and the Botanist may communicate. Evil Ash/Ashley and any Deadites may communicate.

The Necronomicon!: This book of the dead will begin the game in the possession of a villager. They may use this book anytime after Day 2 begins. If the villager dies before using the book it goes to the Deadites. It will be used once and only once in the game. The Necronomicon has the ability to control the dead. As such it will either convert a Villager to a Deadite or vice versa.

Remember this is a scorched earth game format. For either team to win they must completely eradicate the opposing team. Good Luck, you’ll need it.

Hail to the King Baby!

pixl8r

MacroShrimpBreeder
May 11, 2007
Utah
Lynched the aliases eh?

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len