possible galaxy rasbora group buy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
ALL Gone Sorry people...... will take a couple names for a waiting list. this is a big maybe if someone doesnt pay or more live then i am counting on. i put in a little buffer for ones doa.

there been a few people asking for these and i have a chance to get some.

up to 15 for $4 each over 15 $3.50 each

shipping i can do a flat rate box for $11 will also ship express but i need your zip for that. if i can get a few people to say they will buy i should be able to get this done.

please pm me with how many you want. if this goes though there will be a new post. i will also be asking for the money up front. this way i dont get stuck with people who dont pay.

Last edited:

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
will the galaxies be wild caught OR be farm raised?

I have 6 and I do want to expand my colony as they're awesome fish-

I'm also curious how the shipping put a strain on the fish if they're shipped twice if you know what I mean?

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
:nilly: PM Sent

:dance2:

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
I''ll be interested in some more.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
will the galaxies be wild caught OR be farm raised?

I have 6 and I do want to expand my colony as they're awesome fish-

I'm also curious how the shipping put a strain on the fish if they're shipped twice if you know what I mean?
they are imported but from my understanding they are farm raised.

I might be interested, but I am concerned about the shipping thing and whether the fish would make it. I have had LOTS of cardinal tetra deaths on my hands!! LOL
fish are shipped all over the world. i will guarantee the fish from people who order next day shipping.

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
they are imported but from my understanding they are farm raised.

fish are shipped all over the world. i will guarantee the fish from people who order next day shipping.
How about you guarantee me; i'll go over your place and buy from you hahahaha. you live like 45 min away from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store