New here

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

CamaroGurl

AC Members
Jun 1, 2008
WA state
Hello all. Well, where to begin......You'll see the kind of fish I have down in my signature, if you have any questions about them, just ask. I'm not the huge fish nut in this house, my boyfriend is, but I'm quickly becoming one. We're in the process of setting up a 55 gal that we are putting some rock dwelling Cichlids in, probably m. estherae, p. saulos, and l. caeruleus. We've also just started a fish pond outside. I've had only 2 eaten by the raccoons, which I expected more to get eaten. And my Cockatoo Dwarf Cichlids have been spawning, but now eggs have survived yet. Anyways that's it for now, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
Hello...........:welcome:

CamaroGurl

AC Members
Jun 1, 2008
WA state
Howdy and Welcome...Can we see some pix?

I took pics with my cell and e-mailed them to myself, but can't seem to post them anywhere. But if you wantI can e-mail them to you, just send me a private message. I'll have to get some of the 125 gal and the pond first. The pond has just been started so it's not too pretty yet. I'll be pulling some of those fish out of the pond and giving them away as the goldfish (not the Shubunkins) were used to make sure I gave the fish some protection from being eaten, to eat mosquito larvae, and to cycle the pond. I also think my Subunkins are trying to breed already, I've only had them about 4 days.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store