Color change??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

erin14

Canadian, Eh?
Aug 7, 2007
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
I bought about 10 or 11 RCS and "Orange Bee Shrimp" (in total, not 10 of each) about 2 months ago. I do believe there were more of the orange bee shrimp then the RCS, I think there were 6 or 7. Anyway, as of right now I still have all the RCS and they look really nice and bright. As for the Orange Bee shrimp, some are just a "bla" orange and 2 of them have gone almost completely black? What gives? I'm not totally convinced they are orange bee shrimp though, they don't look like the pictures i've seen. I thought maybe it was just them getting used the environment but after almost 2 months they should be settled in right?? I can try to get some pics if you'd like to see, I just mainly want to make sure they aren't sick or something. They eat algae wafers everynight, blanched zucchini every few days and if they find any left over flakes or FBW they eat that too. 30% water change every week, 20g tank, params. are good... Nitrate 10, Nitrite 0 and Ammonia is stable at 0 too. Any ideas? Thanks! :)

erin14

Canadian, Eh?
Aug 7, 2007
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
?? Anyone

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store