Mafia 34-Time Crisis(the Play)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
Game Mechanics

Game will be played with a time limit (10 days). The last day will be Wed 18

1) Each game day, everyone in the village (including Terrorist) can vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

a. You must vote each day (except night 1), however you MAY vote for No One or Yourself. If you fail to place a vote after day 1 you will die an untimely death.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are retracting and the new vote.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Doctors protection
Town Lynch
Terroist Attack or Turn
Sniper hit
Untimely Deaths

b. If multiple people have the same number of votes, NO ONE will be lynched!

3) If you do not vote daily, then you will pass away from some strange (probably embarrassing) illness that I will give you(except night 1).

4) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

5) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.

7) If the number of citizens equals the number of terrorist, the terrorist wins. If the terrorist have the bomb at the end they win.

8) The citizens will start off with the bomb. The citizens must either lynch all the terrorist or hold on to the bomb until the end to win.

9) If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

10) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than Internet chat room.

11) Do not edit your posts!

12) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS revealing any game information, you are dead, suck it up!

The players are the citizens of the great Town of ACville.

Some are Citizens; the remaining are the Terrorist

Game Roles

The Bomb: the possession of the bomb is changed when the person who has it is lynched or hit. It will start out in the hands of a random citizen. Whoever has the bomb at the end of the time limit wins.

The Swat Leader can communicate with the swat team and can investigate once per night. You cannot reveal your role directly, or the sniper picks you off. Will show as innocent if investigated

Swat Team are communicating innocents who can communicate with swat leader. You cannot reveal your role directly, or the sniper picks you off. If the Swat leader dies they don’t get an investigation.

The Doctor cannot communicate. They have the ability to protect anyone from hits (Can protect self 1), and can prevent 2 lynches from happening. The doc may ease drop on either the Terrorist or the swats prior communications (Pm). If investigated by The Swat Team they can communicate, but can no longer ease drop.

The Boss is the head terrorist and makes all decisions per night; they can recruit one citizen the 1st night. Has 5 investigations and can hit once per night. Must choose either hit or investigate, can’t do both. Will show as innocent if investigated.

Terrorist Team can communicate with the Terrorist boss. If the boss dies they can no longer send in hits.

The Sniper is on the terrorist team and gets 2 hits to be used at any night. They are non-communicating. If the swat leader or any swat team reveals them self the sniper gets a free hit. If investigated by The Terrorist they can communicate

Newsflash: Swat leader controls the media and can release clues to the town; Sadly The Boss has hacked the media and can switch the messages. Newsflash will occur nights 3, 6, 8

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
All PMs have been sent

Night one will be Monday 7pm central

Game On!!

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
List of players
jmax
Rb
HN
Ice
dd
mad
lg
chill
jenson
Zsand
dirtydwag
Johnlarson
Cap
ogre
cam
jpappy
NJ
Nickels
[AC] Rickets
[AC] BadHaggis

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Well, here we go again folks!!! YAY, US!!!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Well, can some one give us an update on post counts..I think a few are slacking off and should be looked at...

:rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store