Another Mafia thread, post your theme idea(s)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

pixl8r

MacroShrimpBreeder
May 11, 2007
Utah
OK polka lovers everywhere, like the title says, post fun mafia game themes. Everyone is free to post, even if you have yet to move to ACville. We do have a tourist community, it would be better if DirtyDawg would stop mooning people driving in to town.

I will submit the first theme, Venture Brothers. Read up about the show HERE at the VB Wiki. Bold it, count it.

BTW, BKW, Doctor Orpheus is taken by the Dr of BadHaggis. You can be Dr Septipus, possibly White Noise, since we all think your posts amount to static.

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
Mafia: THE END

;)
Is there a come back game in the works JR?

Pix you know my vote goes for the venture bros and a second for my favorite anime Death note. If i mod again it will be Death note themed

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
OK polka lovers everywhere, like the title says, post fun mafia game themes. Everyone is free to post, even if you have yet to move to ACville. We do have a tourist community, it would be better if DirtyDawg would stop mooning people driving in to town.

I will submit the first theme, Venture Brothers. Read up about the show HERE at the VB Wiki. Bold it, count it.

BTW, BKW, Doctor Orpheus is taken by the Dr of BadHaggis. You can be Dr Septipus, possibly White Noise, since we all think your posts amount to static.
Bah i wanna be Billy the Boy Genius, if i can't be Dr O.

You can be Dean

pixl8r

MacroShrimpBreeder
May 11, 2007
Utah
I can't play as Dean. I'm a card carrying member of HankCo. Once this crisis is over, I will rebuild! Aawwwww... I'll be in the back, counting receipts.

BKW, you would pick Master Billy, quiz boy.

Best line ever, "Hey Dean, the *** albino is hitting on your not girlfriend."

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
I can't play as Dean. I'm a card carrying member of HankCo. Once this crisis is over, I will rebuild! Aawwwww... I'll be in the back, counting receipts.

BKW, you would pick Master Billy, quiz boy.

Best line ever, "Hey Dean, the *** albino is hitting on your not girlfriend."
LMAO!!!

My favorite:

Badguy(can't remember name): Give me the hand of osiris!!

Dr. Venture: Give me **** :lipssealedsmilie:

that quote has worked it's way into my normal vocab

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Mafia: THE END

;)
Well, with ppl's little baby feelings...yep I can see where your coming from....pretty sad when ppl can take things so personal in a game that they want to pout and act like they are 2 yr olds:grinyes:

I have to say, the way ppl have acted....I really can see the end of the games and it is SAD...if you can't run with the big dogs STAY ON THE PORCH!!!

pixl8r

MacroShrimpBreeder
May 11, 2007
Utah
Lady, just ignore them. FYI, you're not helping this thread. I said IDEAS!

Here are a few more ideas...

Spy vs Spy (Mad Magazine)... Have two teams try to kill off each other, but they don't know who's on each team...

100% alias game, I know some of you have yet to master the art of 'logging in', but hey, you've got to learn someday! ;)

A StarTrek Mocumenterrorosity. Take inspiration from the film Trekkies and or GalaxyQuest and base a game off of it/them. BTW, Trekkies gave me nightmares. I know a family, where I grew up in So.Cal. that painted their van with Star Trek insignia and such.

A Survivor based game. Have a few teams, each 'night' is a contest. Whoever wins the 'contest' is safe. The looooosers have to vote someone off. You know the drill.

Common people, hallen that gargantuan cranium aboot. It's an orange on a toothpick. It's like sputnik, spherical yet quite pointy in places.

I know judgemax is off purchasing fake cursed jewelry, so she's good fer nuthin! What's the rest of your excuses!

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
A Survivor based game. Have a few teams, each 'night' is a contest. Whoever wins the 'contest' is safe. The looooosers have to vote someone off. You know the drill.
Yes please... no that's not me drooling.. ok yes it is me drooling.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store