Hello everyone

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

suehallam

AC Members
Jun 14, 2008
Hi Everyone
I'm sue, im new here, im from Uk. My family have a Tropical fish aquiarm which we brought off a friend at Christmas. We have all the tank and in it there is >>>>>. 5 Red Eye Tetra's, 5 Pristilla Tetra's, 5 Black Neon Tetra's, 1 Chinese Algra Fish, 3 Angel fish( 1 albino I think, 1 Zebra and 1 not sure.) and 2 days ago we brought 6 Penguin tetra's. My first question is do u think there is too many fish in the tank. It's a 24 inch's tank. Theres also in it a few plastic plants, a bubbly starfish, log, and 3 over ornments. Here are some pictures of the Tank. Look forward to share feeling about my fish with you all.

Fish Tank.jpg Bubbly Starfish 2.jpg Fish 1.jpg

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
By measuring the tank's height, width and depth, and using the conversions tab at the top of the page, you can determine how many gallons your tank is. I think you are pretty much max'd out, depending on your filtration.

Welcome to AC!

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
Hello.........:welcome:

KuchDaddy

Hu-Mans, listen to me.
Jan 24, 2007
Vienna, VA
Welcome!
Nice tank and pretty angels! I am hope to get some soon.
I have to say though, that starfish thingy is an evil abomination.
I would be afraid it would give my fish nightmares. :)

suehallam

AC Members
Jun 14, 2008
Hi The Starfish thing is a bubble ornament, I like it, not sure about the fish if they do.

KuchDaddy

Hu-Mans, listen to me.
Jan 24, 2007
Vienna, VA
I was just kidding with ya, I am sure the fish don't mind! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store