Hiya!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

smoochxoxo

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
NY
Hi Everyone! I have lurked as a non member for a little bit and thought it was time to join. I see all the friendly camaraderie and think this is just the right place.
I live in NY (Upstate) and have 2 small tanks. A 5 gallon and a 10 gallon. Been at the fish stuff for only a year so I am still a beginner. I hope to eventually move up to a 30 gallon or so and get rid of the ten and keep the 5 for a hospital type tank when needed. As I don't have one since both tanks now are being occupied.
So this is me jumping in!!! Well for 2 days anyhow and then will be gone for a bit due to back surgery! But I hope to get back as soon as I can. I still have alot to learn about these fishy-poos!
Hugs

smoochxoxo

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
NY
TY for the welcome!
On the other note instead of a morning surgery i just got a call saying that my surgery is pushed back to 1 pm and I still can't have coffee!!!!! It is not going to be a good morning!!!!:wall::wall::wall:

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
Welcome to AC

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
Hello.........:welcome: