LOL red clawed crab

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishy_Fun

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Oregon
I was observing my crab tank when noticed that one of the crabs was not moving so i waited a couple minutes and nothing.So i decided to take it out of water to examine it.I saw that it fought with the only other crab in the tank and lost.He had died because of his injuries but he had his shell ripped off right above his eye,One of his claws was gone,And almost all his legs were ripped off.i was going to throw it away but decided to leave it for the other RCC.Right when i threw it in the other crab came out of his cave and dragged the body back in.He started ripping out his insides from the hole that he made above his eye.The think the funniest thing he does now is runs out to greet me by waving his claws lol He has never done that before.I was fighting him with the end of a pen:perv:

thebullit

smile it confuses people
Apr 29, 2007
North West, UK
sorry for your loss, but i bet it put a smile on the other rcc. lol

jrobinson200

AC Members
Dec 27, 2009
yeah mine just attacked the other one, left it with one leg that is IT. no pincers or anything didnt know what to do, didnt realise they ate each other! i just put it out of its misery im afraid

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store