Physics of the fish tank-discussion thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

murraycod

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
Nthn Victoria, Australia
Fantastic article. I'm an uneducated 48 yr old who is new to aquaria, and I found the article 'inclusive/accessible'. I mean by that, that you clearly weren't writing with a need to stroke your ego. You introduced me to new ideas and explanations of old terms I'd grappled with for many years.
I'll read this regularly, and any further posts you and your college mates deliver will also be well received.
Many thanks,
Greg

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
I used to excel in math but now can barely do 3rd grade level (yes, math and problem solving took a big hit), this being the case, I was able to understand a majority of it and found the discussion and article interesting. For the "average" hobbyist, I doubt that any of this would matter in pursuit of the hobby. For those that like DIY, I feel this would be more appropriate to figure out the material needed for some projects as it would eliminate"guesstimation" and provide a more accurate figure to work with.

Keep up the good work! Let's see a few more articles like this.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store