Hello From NYC =D

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mp3rp

Registered Member
Jun 27, 2008
Queens NY
Wuts up fellow aquarists. Just joined a couple of minutes ago. Let me tell you some info about me and my aquarium. So I have been keeping FW Fish for about 6 years now. I started off with my brother and a 55g with 3 Bala (Silver) Sharks. Unfortunately my brother moved out and took the tank and fish with him. So I converted my lizard tank to a community tank which was home to many fish throughout the years. Currently it is home to 2 Female Velvet Swords, 3 Red Tail Rasboras, and 2 X-Ray Pristellas.

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Welcome!! great to see another new yorker..
Post some photos of your tank in the photo section of the forum. Would love to see what you are working with..

But just a heads up, reptile tanks werent meant to be filled with water. So careful with that.. but since you said its been up for a few years then i guess its holding up great.

mp3rp

Registered Member
Jun 27, 2008
Queens NY
Welcome!! great to see another new yorker..
Post some photos of your tank in the photo section of the forum. Would love to see what you are working with..

But just a heads up, reptile tanks werent meant to be filled with water. So careful with that.. but since you said its been up for a few years then i guess its holding up great.
I will definitely post up some pics sometimes next week. I am going upstate to a friends to watch the Euro 08 Final this weekend so you will probably see some photos on Monday when I get back. All I have now is a video, a really old video take before the New Years.

The lizards didn't last long. I got them as a present with the tank and I didn't have any time to research them or anything so they lasted a couple months. I cleaned the tank out real good and cycled it before I put the fish in.

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
Hello..........:welcome:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!