Hey Yall! just went to the lake.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OhioOilMan

AC Members
Mar 1, 2008
Portsmouth Ohio
Real Name
Ryan Lore
Hey yall! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. been busy with work and planning the new house plans out! Hope everyone is having a great summer so far! anyways me and my wife went to the lake by our house the other day. here are some pics of a few of the lunker wanabe's I caught.

1.jpg 2.jpg

OhioOilMan

AC Members
Mar 1, 2008
Portsmouth Ohio
Real Name
Ryan Lore
thanks, yes it is a nice lake its owned by some neighbors and they rock because only a few people are allowed to fish there and I'm one of the lucky few that they allow there are tons of Bass, striped bass, white bass, crappie, catfish and believe it or not sauger! besides taking care of my tanks, fishing is my favorite pastime,

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
Natural distribution

Striped bass are found along the Atlantic coastline of North America from the St. Lawrence River into the Gulf of Mexico to approximately Louisiana. They are anadromous fish that migrate between fresh and salt water. Spawning takes place in freshwater.

Introductions outside their natural range

Striped bass have been introduced into many of the large reservoir impoundments across the United States by state game and fish commissions for the purposes of recreational fishing and as a predator to control populations of gizzard shad.[2][3][4] Striped bass have also been introduced into waters in Ecuador, Iran, Latvia, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, and Turkey primarily for sport fishing and aquaculture.[5]

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice catch!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store