10g viv brackish.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jered

AC Members
Jul 2, 2008
Heres an update on my work.

Still need sand aquarium salt filter media and crabs also thinking about 1 or 2 bumble bee gobies

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
Thats gonna be pretty cool lookin once it gets finished and settled in. Any plants/mosses/algae going in there?

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Thats gonna be pretty cool lookin once it gets finished and settled in. Any plants/mosses/algae going in there?
With brackish, the only plants I can think of that will tolerate brackish are the Java ferns on low-end salinity and mangroves (check rules and regulations before obtaining these).

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
Thats why I was curious to see what(if anything) Jared had found/decided to use for flora. I personally think the "rocks" alone look pretty awesome!

Jered

AC Members
Jul 2, 2008
J

Java fern and java moss along with mangroves will grow.

Idk if i will be using any.

I may be using stuff i found called frog moss it said it is a dormant moss that when watered begins to grow. I was going to keep that out of the brackish water and mist it with fresh water.

Idk if it will work though.

Im thinking it will just be sand and rock too bad really maybe i will figure something out once i get it up and going

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store