Mafia 37 (35?) 50/50

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Mafia #37 – 50/50 -- The Play

Game Mechanics

1) Each game day, everyone in the town (including mafia) can vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

a. You must vote each day,but you cannot vote for No One. If you fail to vote in 2 day/night cycles, you will die an untimely death.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote.

c. Do not put your vote in your signature.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Town Lynch
Mafia or Innocent Hit
Untimely Deaths
Investigation results

b. If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use the random generator to decide which of those gets lynched.

3) If you do not vote within 2 day/night cycles, then you will pass away from some strange (probably embarrassing) illness that I will give you.

4) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

5) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.

6)The winner of the game is the team with control of the lynch. To do this you must have more communicating players then the other team and not have any non communicating players or lynch/hit the other team into submission.

7) If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

8) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room.

9) Do not edit your posts!

10) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS!

11) UDs will not have roles revealed to game end,same with suicide pacts

The players are the Townies in the great City of ACville.

Half of them are Innocents; half of them are Mafia.

Three of the Innocent Townies can communicate with each other.

Three of the Mafia Townies can communicate with each other.

All Players will vote each Game Day, to Lynch one of the Townies, in hopes of killing a Mafia. Do not get led astray.

On Game Night #2 and #4, the three Mafia that can communicate with one another, will select someone to hit.
Nights #1 and #3 they get an investigation. If they find a member of the non communicating mafia they will be able to communicate.

On Game Night #1 and #3, the three Innocents that can communicate with one another, will select someone to hit.
Nights #2 and #4 they get an investigation. If they find a member of the non communicating innocents they will be able to communicate.

Suicide bomber - If this person is lynched the last 2 people to vote for that person also die. If hit one person from the team that sent in the hit die.If the SB is investigated you can't communicate with them but you will know they are the SB so you can stand clear of hitting them or being one of the last 2 on them.The SB can not reveal their role,if they do a random act will kill half the remaining players chosen by the same number system which brought you your roles.

The winner of the game is the team with control of the lynch. To do this you must have more communicating players then the other team and not have any non communicating players or lynch/hit the other team into submission

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread. IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

"In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. IN THE GAME. Do not take anything personally or make ANY personal attacks."

Please don't post till you see Game on.

Last edited:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
All PMs have been sent, look over the rules.

Game On!

Night Fall will be Sat July 5th 8 PM EST

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Woooo-Whoooo....here we go folks!!!:headbang2:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Hmmm, wonder if it is gonna be another slow one:drool:

j_chicago

Usually Drunk
May 12, 2007
Chicago, Il
Real Name
Jason
I'm a little upset I cant vote to lynch Ice this time around.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
don't forget guys, I cannot post during the day at work. I can only read. I will try to make it home on lunch to post but other than that, I will take nots at work and post when I get home if I wasnt able to get away.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store