Alright Fine. :)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rainbowcharmer

AC Members
Jul 30, 2007
East Coast, USA
I have been a member for a while, but don't post - just usually read, and every time I log in, the little message across the top yells at me to introduce myself...

So... here I am!

Currently I am a freshwater fish keeper, though I hope to eventually break into the Saltwater fish keeping hobby. For the moment I am still on the research and save money stage of that plan, and probably will be for at least another year, but I still admire the fish whenever I visit my local fish stores. :)

I have a 40 gallon community freshwater tank, as well as a 10 gallon freshwater (community also), and a 5 gallon betta tank.

In the past I have had 30 gallon and 55 gallon freshwater setups, but sold them when I was moving - didn't have the time or energy to hassle with trying to move everything. I regretted it pretty quickly, and got back into the hobby shortly after the move.

I find myself moving again very soon (about 1000 miles from where I am now), and will attempt the hassle of moving fish tanks and fish. This time, though, I don't have to do the lifting because my company is paying for the movers to take all the big stuff. I just have to manage to get the fish there without letting them die. :)

I have big plans for a large cooler, a filter, air pump and a great little gadget that I bought to invert power from my lighter outlet in the car to a regular outlet, so I can use my current filter and pump. So... wish me luck on that. :) I hope everyone makes it. They'll have to survive in that setup for about a week since the movers will take about that long to move things and deliver them.

Well I guess that is about it for me...

Emms

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
good to hear from you ! set-ups sound great lets see some pics !

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
:welcome:Welcome to AquariaCentral:welcome:
or should i say welcome to finally posting on Aquariacentral?? lol

:idea: Here are some Quick Links that will keep you busy :idea:
Join the AC MugShot lineup @ MugShots Take 2
Keep up with the Fish lingo with Aquatic Abbreviations
Show off your aquatic possessions @ Photo Gallery
Have some great photos? Join the POTM / TOTM
Looking to buy/sell something? Check out Classified / Wanted Ads