New Member (N Fla!) I'm Forum-stupid / Seeks Fla Shops

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

drsyn67

AC Members
Jul 10, 2008
Jacksonville, FL near JIA
OK - so I thought I wanted to make a new Post, but despite some effort of digging thru the FAQs, all I could see was a link to make a new thread. If some kind soul will tell this 40-year old (non) virgin if I did this right, I would appreciate it. Am looking for other North Florida members to say hello to / get info on shops close by or down in Central Florida. I'm a freshwater/planted tank enthusiast - would love to find others in Jacksonville, FL and nearby (cost of gas means so close that I can walk to see their tanks!). Am going to St Petersburg, FL soon and would like advice on good shops to go to. THANKS! - OK, seeing the post, I see that I did this right.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC! You could post in the General Chit Chat area that you are in Florida and looking for other members there. Or in the classifieds that you are looking for something.
Also, our Photo Gallery has many fish and tank shots, and you don't even have to walk!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store