Looking for Gold rams and German blue rams (regular or balloon)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bextraordinary

AC Members
Feb 13, 2008
East Lansing, MI
I'm not sure about anybody else's experience, but when I tried 1m:2f rams, the subordinate female got her butt kicked all over the tank - and it's a 4' tank!

Unlike Apisto males, who like lots of wimmin-folk to keep them busy, I hear rams are definite pair-formers. Depending on the size of your tank and other variables, you might wanna watch out for aggression. They're little, but can be feisty! :)

Anyone else have experience with this?

kimba91016

The best lion ever ! Purrr
Apr 18, 2005
california
gold rams

Hey there,
Where are you located? There is a fishstore in Ontario, California called Global Aquatics which currently has quite a few of gold, blue, and bolivian rams.:)

cohazard

AC Members
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site
Hey there,
Where are you located? There is a fishstore in Ontario, California called Global Aquatics which currently has quite a few of gold, blue, and bolivian rams.:)
Awesome thank you!

I'm in West Covina CA, south of ontario. I have heard of that LFS, but never been to it, it's supposed to be a warehouse or something right?

I'll try to hit them up this weekend. Again, thank you! :)

...Redness...

AC Members
May 31, 2008
Awesome thank you!

I'm in West Covina CA, south of ontario. I have heard of that LFS, but never been to it, it's supposed to be a warehouse or something right?

I'll try to hit them up this weekend. Again, thank you! :)
That's going to be fish store #17!!!!:headbang2:

Riiz

Apocalypse Pony
Apr 16, 2008
So Cal
Real Name
Eric
I was just at Global Aquatics today and they have a lot of Gold, but only 2 Blue and no Bolivians. They had a ton of amazing Rummynose and Congo tetras as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store