Stephen

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hewlett

AC Members
Jul 19, 2008
Hope i am doing this right , My name is Stephen as per the name above. And am hopeing to save my Oscar whos naem is Bill:)

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Hiya Stephen (and Bill)! :welcome: to AC!

Hewlett

AC Members
Jul 19, 2008
Any way the reason for my post is my Oscar (Bill) is in horriable shape he is still young but has all this white sludge comeing off him and his fins are almiost pretty much gonedown to just the stumps from the back fin to the dorsal fin, they are really really short and also have this white slime is the best word i can come up with on them.

Please help

Blueiz

THE TypoQUEEN
Sep 5, 2005
NC
Welcome to AC!! Try making a post in the cichlid section about your oscar..you recieve more advice there :)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC! Make a post in the cichlid forums, explaining in detail as much as you can. Such as your water parameters and other tank mates.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Any way the reason for my post is my Oscar (Bill) is in horriable shape he is still young but has all this white sludge comeing off him and his fins are almiost pretty much gonedown to just the stumps from the back fin to the dorsal fin, they are really really short and also have this white slime is the best word i can come up with on them.

Please help
You'll probably get more (and better) responses if you copy what you wrote and post a new thread in the Cichlid area. I've never kept an Oscar. I will say that the first questions you're likely to get are what are your water parameters? What size tank? How long has it been set up? Have any pictures? If you have those answers, add them to your post and it will help the great experts here to help you out.

Hewlett

AC Members
Jul 19, 2008
Wow thanks for all the responses this is great i will move the post over and hope Bill makes it through the night again.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store