Leaving and can't take fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
So, I live in Taylorville, IL....it is about 3 hours south of Chicago...about 2 hours north of St.Louis..about a hour from Springfield, or a hour from Decatur...just the bigger towns you may of heard of or know. The Zip code is 62568, if you want to look up how close or far away you are from me.

Anyway, I have to move...my husband and I are separating and where I'm going I can not set my tanks up yet...will be a few months before I can, so I am trying to find homes for them. I can not ship, my husband left with what money we had, you will have to give me time to come up with Pics, cause I'll have to find them in my threads or you can go to my Profile, I believe they are all in my album there, all my pics were on my computer, which the husband took also. Anyways I will be leaving next week I believe...but before I go I have to figure out something to do with my fish.:(

1-Albino Oscar (about 10")
1-Pauc (about 12")
1-Clown knife (about 9")
1-Common Pleco (9")
2-Midas/RDs (about 6")
1-Rainbow Shark
2-Cats
1-blue Gourami
3-Paradise fish
1-Baby Sengal Birchir
2-Gold Sevs
8-Fm bettas
3-m bettas
2-Angel fish

Draal5

AC Members
Apr 23, 2007
so sorry to here this. If I were closer I would be a foster house till you could set up your tanks.

Druu

AC Members
Sep 11, 2007
Notre Dame, IN
Sorry to hear the bad news. I hope everything works out for you. You might want to post on mfk as well since there are a few members in illinois

harlie_honey

Registered Party Animal
Apr 30, 2008
Illinois
So sorry this has happened to you. I would gladly take the fish but I don't have any room in my tanks for them or any way to come get them, don't have a valid drivers license anymore. I live right by Princeton, IL. If I could talk someone into giving me a ride, it wouldn't be until Fri. or Sat. I'm sure I could make room for all of the Bettas. I have several Guppies (3 mo. old as of Thurs.) that my pet shop guy is buying this week-end so I would have room for the female Bettas & I could get 3 more 1.5g bowls for the males. I do have a neighbor that has Angels, maybe she would take those. Let me know.
I wish you all the best & hope things turn around in your favor. Good Luck to you!

Druu

AC Members
Sep 11, 2007
Notre Dame, IN
Probably wouldn't work for you, but if there is a way of getting these fish down to Louisville, I'd be able to take the bichir and sevs- possibly the angels as well if harlie can't.

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
Oh my gosh lady g! Sorry to hear about this

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Thank you everyone. Don't be sorry....it is a good thing, really it is. Aside from loosing my fish, cats and dog, it is something I need and a long time coming. Yes..there are many bad things right now, but in the end this is going to be a good thing.

So sorry this has happened to you. I would gladly take the fish but I don't have any room in my tanks for them or any way to come get them, don't have a valid drivers license anymore. I live right by Princeton, IL. If I could talk someone into giving me a ride, it wouldn't be until Fri. or Sat. I'm sure I could make room for all of the Bettas. I have several Guppies (3 mo. old as of Thurs.) that my pet shop guy is buying this week-end so I would have room for the female Bettas & I could get 3 more 1.5g bowls for the males. I do have a neighbor that has Angels, maybe she would take those. Let me know.
I wish you all the best & hope things turn around in your favor. Good Luck to you!
If you can make it here...you can have the tanks too. It would be if you wanted all of them...2 10g tanks, 1 14g tank and a 29g if you wanted tanks and all. If there is anyway....Sat or Sun would be best for me. I am going up there Tues or Wed to help my Mom clean some stuff out to make room for us, and will be back Friday or Sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store