Dieing Cherry shrimp

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

1oooop

int x; if {x>1} {std::cout
Jun 5, 2008
here, there, everywhere
game.uctrl.net
Real Name
Brandon
my cherry shrimp are dieing of stress or something, they seem to just stick to the algae on the walls, help

1oooop

Jun 5, 2008
here, there, everywhere
game.uctrl.net
Real Name
Brandon
well, the PH is about 7 the hardness is 250 the nitrite is .5 the nitrate is at 5, I actually had a nitrite spike, but I did a water change and added some beneficial bacteria, the shrimp just kind of stick around unless I make them come off the walls, I know this is not normal, but I don't really know what to do about it

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
They willl not tolerate nitrite or ammonia, do wc's as needed to keep those reading negligable. Good lluck! Also, feed sparingly until you resolve the nitrites. Hope they all pull through!

1oooop

Jun 5, 2008
here, there, everywhere
game.uctrl.net
Real Name
Brandon
They willl not tolerate nitrite or ammonia, do wc's as needed to keep those reading negligable. Good lluck! Also, feed sparingly until you resolve the nitrites. Hope they all pull through!
no problem, 3 a day, I just hope my snails won't mind sharing, but I have moss ball-ish plants so I think it's okay

1oooop

Jun 5, 2008
here, there, everywhere
game.uctrl.net
Real Name
Brandon
I hope my snails don't get too hungry :devil: naw, JK I'm pretty kind to my lil slimy friends.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store