10 gal oh the possibilities

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
lol i was thinking how there are so many fish that cant go in a ten gallon tank for very long before they outgrow it. just how many combinations and breeds and setups can you possibly think of for a 10 gal tank?

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Probably a hundred or more. lol

Larger tanks offer even more possibilities though.

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
Check out Schizo's "list of fish that fit in a 10gal." There are plenty of choices, really...

SchizotypalVamp

The REAL AC Mafia
Mar 18, 2008
California
as calivivarium said, I have a list. It has grown rather large, and there is more research to do, which I will be updating the thread with. It's been a little while since my last update. But I keep finding more fish!

This does not include the invert only tank possibilities.

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
Check out my 7 yr old daughter's Best looking tank in the world thread for the best example.

I'm j/k. Kinda :lol: My daughter has some zebra danios 2 platys and a male and female betta in hers. Has worked out very well. I have read on here that you are not suppose to put male and female bettas together, but we have had no problems.

aquarob

I give up!
Jan 1, 2006
Check out my 7 yr old daughter's Best looking tank in the world thread for the best example.

I'm j/k. Kinda :lol: My daughter has some zebra danios 2 platys and a male and female betta in hers. Has worked out very well. I have read on here that you are not suppose to put male and female bettas together, but we have had no problems.
Hey Alan R, I am going to be ordering some of your granite pieces soon. Heard good things. =)

On topic, for a 10g I personally like a small school of cardinal tetra and maybe a few shrimp and snails. Just looks better then a single larger fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store