so, who fishes?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

zoowks

AC Members
Oct 13, 2007
Orlando
I was curious because this thought just recently occurred to me, not sure why but it did.

Most of you keep fish(gee duh of course). But how many of you go fishing? Personally I've always fished and still do even though I have 3 tanks full of great aquatic life and don't feel 'bad' about fishing in the ocean, river, etc.

So how about you?

cichlidsrextrem

MOST METAL FISHKEEPER
Jul 26, 2007
VA
i fish all the time that i can haggle my dad into going my friends all ask me how can you fish but you keep them i just say idk but that is kinda funny but fishings fun and honestly i always wanted a tank full of the fish from around here be awsome

zoowks

AC Members
Oct 13, 2007
Orlando
i feel the same way, i live near daytona beach, Florida. So there is fresh/salt/brackish all around. I always wanted to go catch some and make a tank of them. Like some stonefish, garr, (and i wish i had a big enough tank for some of the things i caught i.e. shovelhead shark, redfish, catfish) i might do a blue crab invert tank. I really want a sheepsheads tank

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William

cichlidsrextrem

MOST METAL FISHKEEPER
Jul 26, 2007
VA
again another person thats lucky what id give to go scuba diving and collect tropical fish i want that job but yea i live in virginia so its all cold water but the fish here are ok

keithnj

AC Members
Jul 8, 2008
new jersey
i go fishing whenever i can find the time . i do believe in catch and release. even though i caught a 21in rainbow trout ai was tempted to put him in the smoker but i did release him(first i had to take a pic so people would believe me)

aquarob

I give up!
Jan 1, 2006
i go fishing whenever i can find the time . i do believe in catch and release. even though i caught a 21in rainbow trout ai was tempted to put him in the smoker but i did release him(first i had to take a pic so people would believe me)
So lets see it! Heh, I love fishing. Catch and release also, unless I feel like eating one or two. :perv:

Virtuoso2K12

Mar 2, 2008
Southern CA
i go fishing at balboa and now i'm heading there more since they stock plecos!!!i want to get a big one in hoping to trade with my lfs.hehehe

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store