newbie here and a Q?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hawaii Predator

_::::PREDATOR::::_
Jul 28, 2008
Hawaii, Big Island
wassup everybody :welcome: . im new to this forum and was reffered here by a friend for another resource pertaining to fish and other aquatic creatures other than MFK. and for you tourists new to hawaii, ALOHA!! ive had fish for many years and have now just bought a 55 gallon tank and would want to know what kind of peaceful tempermented fish can go in there? i already have some albino corys, and a few pearl gouramis. I was considering getting some ghost glass cats, but i heard they eat small fish, so my GF's neon tetras are out of the picture. or are they? any advice? i dont know much about smaller fish, only the big ones like my CK and asian aro. thanks in advance for the replies.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

stezatois

AC Members
May 11, 2008
Staffordshire, UK
Hi, welcome to AC... you should post your question on the forums. You will get a much better response there. :)

BigFishKeeper

Host of Aquatic Wetline Podcast
Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
Hi there and welcome to AC! I hope you enjoy your stay! You keep arowanas to? I have a 8'' Jardinin. Cool I'd love to see pics of your arowanas.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
:welcome: to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store