Craigslist can be entertaining...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Yep. See them all the time here, but keep looking because every now and then the freebies sneak in. ;)

SpockthePuffer

AC Members
Jan 2, 2008
Pittsburgh
I love the ones that around 55g and they are selling the set ups for 600$$ Of course included in these deals are ridiculous amounts of chemicals they were told to buy at some LFS and fish that will probably outgrow the tank.

I don't know about your craigslists but I love going into the pet section and read the posts by all the people fighting. There are crazy flaggers that flag everything and then everyone starts arguments, its like a soap opera!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I love the ones that around 55g and they are selling the set ups for 600$$ Of course included in these deals are ridiculous amounts of chemicals they were told to buy at some LFS and fish that will probably outgrow the tank.

I don't know about your craigslists but I love going into the pet section and read the posts by all the people fighting. There are crazy flaggers that flag everything and then everyone starts arguments, its like a soap opera!
OMG, I thought it was just me... :rofl:

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
I remember I saw a title that said Aquarium-$10 and when I got to click on it, it was one of those Fisher-Price Aquarium Swing thingys. God, I hate those. Although I have my eye on a sweet deal for a 29 gallon tank. (Tank and Penguin 200 for $30)

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Doesnt look like they spent much more to buy it new, IMO... IF they spent more o_O

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store