Stupid Discus

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

RedScare

AC Members
Jul 1, 2007
Wisconsin
Stupid Discus laid eggs on the heater. I don't know how long they have been there so I'm gonna let them fry. Maybe god will let some survive.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Well, that just goes to show us that we can only control so much of what they do. Hope you have better luck on the next spawn.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Good luck, RedScare.:) Sorry to hear about the eggs laid in the wrong location but fish really do not know where they should lay eggs.Hehe...:D

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Maybe they were craving fried eggs for breakfast!

(I know, I know... sorry!)

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
go figure.. I have a pair of angels that do this from time to time.:wall:

RedScare

AC Members
Jul 1, 2007
Wisconsin
I actually did not see them lay eggs so I am not 100% which is male or female, but I have a pretty good idea. The suspected female is about 11/2 years old and the male is about 21/2 years old. I thought they were exhibiting mating behavior but I thought they were a little too young for that. The eggs came shortly after a large water change.

This pair is a Pigeon Blood and a Red Leopard Snakeskin. Does that mean I will get mostly Pigeon Bloods or a new type of Pigeon Blood in the fry?????????

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store