Black Veil or Super Veil Angelfish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

oO.Crim.Oo

I ♥ my fishies!
Jan 10, 2008
Randallstown, MD
Real Name
Natosha
The title says it all. I'm looking for 4-6 black veil or super veil angelfish. Lace would be great, but not at all necessary. If you have anything I might be interested in, let me know! Please include price as well as shipping cost to 21136.

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
The title says it all. I'm looking for 4-6 black veil or super veil angelfish. Lace would be great, but not at all necessary. If you have anything I might be interested in, let me know! Please include price as well as shipping cost to 21136.

hello,

I am in the process of selling some of my angel pairs, but if the person does not pay for her pair in a couple of days, I will have a young black angelfish proven pair available. ( 10 months old). Male is on left, female is on right. ( they have spawned 3 times, but have the male has eaten the eggs every time. I would pull them, but I do not have the time to raise a bunch more angels. ( they lay between 400-600 eggs each spawn, and lay about every 3-4 weeks). Thanks.

courtney

angelfish-black pair 001.JPG

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
Thank you Courtney! PMing you for more details.

Here is the panda pair. Since the fry are stll only a few days old, they are still in their wiggler stage, so it is very hard to get a good pic of them. If you look hard in the upper right hand corner ( almost directly across from the top of the heater), you can see a few of them. ( you can see mommy( right) and daddy( left) very close by).thanks.

courtney

fishies 005.JPG

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
Here is a pic of the dark marble pair I promised.

pic 1 is female- 5-6"
pic 2 is male-( red eyes) 8"+ ( you can see how large he is because their is an adult silver in the pic as well.)

angel final 004.JPG angel final 005.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store