Hey

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dichroic

Registered Member
Aug 3, 2008
Thought I would tell a bit about myself.

I am pretty new to the aquarium thing. I've always wanted one but, never delved into it. In May my husband decided to take me to the local fish store and get me a nice 40 g fresh water tank. We walked out with a 72 g salt tank :) I think I commented on never wanting to up grade. Anyways, we started out with a nice "finding nemo type tank" my 4 and 2 yr olds loved it. I then fell in love with a cortez sting ray. so after much pleading to my 4 year old (and a promise that she could get her own tank in about a year) we packed up the fish and our cleaner shrimp and traded them back.

Currently we have a Zebra eel, and brown striped cat shark and a cortez stingray. Needless to say we will have to up grade the tank next spring. We are looking at doing a 300 - 400 g tank. i figure it will be a grand adventure. Hopefully I can learn all i need to know by then.

Thanx for letting me share.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
:welcome: to AC! Can't wait to see pics!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
Wow! Sounds impressive! Welcome to AC and look forward especially to seeing the upgrade. Hope you enjoy the site!

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
Hello............:welcome:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store