Hitchhiker I.D. please

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

egkid

AC Members
Jul 28, 2007
I saw a small blue what looked to be two legged star fish on a piece of LR but I wasn't sure since it was in the back of the tank so I fiured I'd turn off the light and take a shower and check on it when I get back this is what I come back to find.

Some how this thing stretched a good 3-4" and attatched itself to the glass, it was in the back of the tank so I had a hard time getting a shot and there was little light causing the picture to be so unclear. This was the only pic I got before it retracted(sp) back into it's hole where the rest of it was. It was blue in color, and semi transparent when stretched. I circled the "worm" and you can see the reflection marked by the arrow.

So anyone have any idea what this might be I typed in blue marine worm on google and searched the hitchhiker ID thread but came up with nothing.

egkid

AC Members
Jul 28, 2007
Wow, thats a great link. After looking over the pictures I would say your right.

Thank you sir

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
I have one that's a beautiful, baby blue.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store