Funeral guy? Funny story, if you have ink read this!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
So this is a real story, this isnt a joke I found online somewhere...

Last weekend, me and my GF were at the chinese restaraunt, I was having some Beef Kow, and she had sweet & Sour chicken, and there was this dufus in the restaraunt eating...alone... he finished his meal, I couldn't tell what it was maybe some mooshu pork, and proceeded up to the cashier.

So the owner of the place is the cashier, a middle aged chinese guy, who speaks very good english.. Anyway the dufus, he was wearing shorts by the way, has a very large tattoo on his leg of some chinese lettering...

The restaraunt owner sees the ink, and says "thats an interesting tatoo, what does it mean?"

the dufus says " I fear no man, I have had that tatoo for over 15 years!"

to which the restaraunt owner says, "well, thats not what it says"

the doof says "well what does it mean then?"

"I am Funeral Man" the guy responds!

I cracked up!! this doof has had the inkjob for 15 years, and didnt even know what it meant!!

The the Doof says, "after 15 years, you't think I would know what it meant!"

And I thought to myself... "yeah before I got something PERMANENTLY tattoo'd on myself, I'd find out what it meant..."

then I finshed my fortune cookie, mine said something stupid, while the GF's said her career is about to improve, and we left...

Oh yeah, there is a 55 gal tank in ther with 2 black moors, 5 tiger barbs, 2 paradise fish and a handful of albino corey cats... without a heater..

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
That is too funny! (the tat, not the tank).........

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
:rofl:

One area where researching first is more important than in is with pet care...

TATOOS!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
There are lots of stories where ppl get chinese lettering to find out its actually only a menu item.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
This is exactly why I only choose pictoral tattoss. I considered my husbands name on one of mine, but I figured it would be like the kiss of death-----:eek:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Only names I'd ever put on my body would be my kids names. They are the only ones I know will be forever.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Only names I'd ever put on my body would be my kids names. They are the only ones I know will be forever.
Yea, they can't divorce ya - stuck w/ you FOREVER!! muuuaahhhhh.....Sorry, could not resist - I am a mother of four...:eek:

Last edited:

almo75

AC Members
Feb 6, 2008
Corn fields south of Chicago
Real Name
Al
I agree too. My wife asked if I was ever going to get her name on me. I said "No, if we break up I have to put "sucks" under it". Needless to say she did not find that nearly as amusing as I did.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store