Anentome helena aka Assassin Snails

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
I'm considering getting a number of the critters to cut shipping cost. Anyone want to buy some for $4.50 each + shipping (priority or first class mail, your choice) just post the number you want in this thread until 8/17.
They will be available for shipment 9/1 to allow them time to eat (hoping I have enough other snails on hand) before being shipped again.

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
Discounts would depend of the number wanted, but not for less than 50. Larger numbers of assassin snails would require me to buy more feeder snails to allow them a food break between transits.

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
This is probably a dumb question, but why should someone piggyback onto your order instead of buying it themselves?

KIM_TMA

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Arkansas
This is probably a dumb question, but why should someone piggyback onto your order instead of buying it themselves?

Possible that seller is only selling in 50+ quantities.

Next is they are coming from across seas and probaly make an easier ship if they are together.

I have seen other snails that are sold in large qty and thought about getting but asking how many everybody wanted 1st. I thought was a great idea and opportunity for more ppl.

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
Group buys make for much better pricing as you buy in bulk.

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
Since the OP is offering them for $4.50 and not a scaling price, I'd have to assume he/she isn't getting a discount. I suppose this does make sense if the snails are being shipped from overseas though.

saram521

AC Members
May 10, 2008
Georgia
www.aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Sara
It's also possibly cheaper to buy from this person, seeing as how others might charge more. These snails aren't really being offered by many people to begin with, which makes this a good opp. to purchase them.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
what the heck is an assassin snail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store