Hello... again?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Aito

AC Members
Aug 3, 2008
Hey everybody just saying hi. I use to frequent aquatic forums back when I was a 14 year old high school freshman, new to the hobby, and avidly learning about fish. I remembered this forum and Jaws (I believe called fishgeeks now?) being the best I found and learning the most from these sites. So fast forward, I'm 21 now in my senior year of Rutgers Business School soon to get my B.A. in accounting. Time flies doesn't it? So long story short, I've been in and out of fish keeping throughout the years due to school and other obligations, and as of right now, I'm trying to get into it again. I have a lightly stocked 20 gal long, a 29 gallon with one female guppy (she's queen of her tank), and an empty 10 gallon I've decided to take with me back to college this year. I guess I have a lot to work with? So I hope you enjoyed my short autobiography hehe... I'll be staying around afterwards if you want me to sign your copy :grinyes:.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
:welcome: to AC!

Tapping foot, waiting for autograph. ;)

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
Hey, welcome to AC! A 10g is perfect for an invert tank, low maintenance and interesting to watch! LOL, hope you enjoy the site and look forward to seeing what you do with your tanks.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store