First Planted Aquarium Pic Update

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ciaobella7122

i love my ween!
Jul 28, 2008
Connecticut
DAY 1

AFTER ADDING PLANTS

RESCAPED
J
HOPING THINGS GROW IN FAIRLY SOON!! PICS OF FISH UP NEXT!

ciaobella7122

i love my ween!
Jul 28, 2008
Connecticut
Sorry they're blurry and huge, I tried. I will get more as soon as I make further additions. I couldn't get photo's of everyone, they just weren't being cooperative lol So here it goes....
SPOTTED

YELLOW MYSTERY SNAIL

SKUNK CORYDORA

ciaobella7122

i love my ween!
Jul 28, 2008
Connecticut
I wish I knew. Everyone has been asking but I can't figure that one out. At the store it just said plant bundle and I thought it looked interesting so I bought it. It appears to have little buds rooting off of the ends, so I'm assuming that is how it propegates but that is all I know about it. Any help in identification is more than welcome! Thank you. I'm hoping everything starts to grow rather quickly as the plants were somewhat expensive and I don't have money in the fish tank budget to get more fish and more plants lol

ciaobella7122

i love my ween!
Jul 28, 2008
Connecticut
go figure! i'll have to see what (if anything) i can do about that. Right now I'm just going to see what (if anything) it does. Like I said it is shooting off buds like I don't know what!

ciaobella7122

i love my ween!
Jul 28, 2008
Connecticut
It's only a 15w... I know, I know I need to upgrade.... this is getting expensive fast lol...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store