20 gallon High Tech

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

foofooree

?ɐɯɯoɯ 'ɐoɥʍ
Jun 19, 2007
KY
Well, just figured I'd share one of my tanks on this forum ;)
Current specs:
-Lighting- 2x65 watt compact florescent (1x6500k, 1x10000k)
-Filtration- Eheim 2213
-Substrate- Eco Complete
-CO2- Pressurized @ 2.5 bbs
The transformation of this tank

And after a 10 day vacation ;)-
and after a trim-

foofooree

?ɐɯɯoɯ 'ɐoɥʍ
Jun 19, 2007
KY
nice transformations. Very clean look.
Whats the plant in the last photo. Center right. The single taller one
Oh, it is pot. ***i I moved it today, too out of place. and Oh:mad2: I misspelled "teck" in the title, it should be "tech" ;) If a mod could fix it, that would be awesome ;)

foofooree

?ɐɯɯoɯ 'ɐoɥʍ
Jun 19, 2007
KY
ahh nice

Click the
and ask to have your title changed that way..

btw welcome from TPT lol alot of members from there are joining AC
Ive been a member here longer lol, just didnt post very much ;)
Edit: In fact, Ive been a member here longer than you ;)

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Ive been a member here longer lol, just didnt post very much ;)
Edit: In fact, Ive been a member here longer than you :eek: ;)
lol a few months longer :silly:

well you should post here more often, im sure theres plenty of people who would like to get advice from a person who has experience with a high teck ( i mean tech) setup :grinyes:

foofooree

?ɐɯɯoɯ 'ɐoɥʍ
Jun 19, 2007
KY
lol a few months longer :silly:

well you should post here more often, im sure theres plenty of people who would like to get advice from a person who has experience with a high teck ( i mean tech) setup :grinyes:
Im just starting my journey into the high "teck" world. Ive noticed that this forum is probably the most active of the three forums that I am part of (that have a freshwater section ;))
Im going to the lfs tomorrow, hopefully I can beging stocking this puppy (probably with espei rasboras :D)

Last edited:

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Yee i was going to say the same thing. You wont find another forum which gives you as many comments/answers within a short period of time.

These espei tetras, they go by another name?? because i found espei rasboras (false harleys) and espei pencil fish but cant find tetras

Also are you going to leave the center/foreground of the tank clear like that or are you planning to add some foreground plant??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store