Clownfish with gill trouble

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LCP136

AC Members
Aug 7, 2008
I have a 90 gallon reef aquarium that just finished cycling. Up until now both my ocellaris clownfish were thriving but recently one of them stopped eating and gasping very quickly. He seemed to have marine ich so i treated him in isolation with copper sulphate. He seemed okay after treatment so i put him back. He was okay for a few days then relapsed. I tried copper again but it did nothing. I tried a FW dip to relieve any parasites in the gills and to see if he had any worms. he looks fine other than the gasping but is now wasting away in my quarantine tank. I do know that the water in my quarantine tank is healthy. What could this gill damage be?

Thank you for your help

LCP

Antinostact

AC Members
Aug 13, 2009
HiA couple of days ago, a clownfish that i bought recently died he didnt eat and didnt swim around much and was found dead next to the tank and since then, my original clownfish has been acting weird. It swims in the back corner of the tank and its poop is white colored. I think its from internal parasites.what do you all recommend me to do?I was thinking of taking him out of the tank and putting him in a rubbermaid container as a quarantine tank and treating him with Prazipro _________________Auto Europe

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store