regal tang?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ClownieandBilly

AC Members
Nov 29, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
my new regal tang seems to have settled in to his new home extremely well in the first three days.One thing that i have noticed though is that there are a few scuff marks on his stomach where he has squeezed through a few rocks from time to time.It looks sore but i am sure it is not as he is swimming around and eating like nobodys business.Should i be concerned or is this part and parcel of this fishes lifestyle and as long as he is kept healthy i assume healing will not be a problem.Can anyone with one of these tangs advise please
THANKS

a_free_bird73

AC Members
Jun 13, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
They have a tendancy to squeeze into tight areas when they are new and scratch them selfs. That part is normal. Don't be fooled by activity and eating though and keep an eye on white spots. They are quiet hard to detect on these guys unless you have seen it before. Usually the slight loss of colouring and patchy apperance is a good sign they are coming up with something

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store