Ordering some corys soon cant decide what kind.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

shinyfish

AC Members
Aug 7, 2008
Well i have my 55gal set up and just got my 25 lemon tetras from a lfs. Over the next few days i will be adding either 1 or 3 angels.. once i figure out if they will be ok with 3. Anyways for the 3rd and final species in the tank i want a school of cories. I same LFS was willing to order what i wanted so any suggestions? I want to do about 15 of them, a really nice looking school. However i also don't want to spend 100$+ so nothing too rare. I was thinking just simply bronze corys as they have a rather appealing look at me. all suggestions welcome

inkyjenn

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
southern california
i love my emeralds, but they tend to be a bit larger than the little pandas. you could have an ARMY of pygmies. peppereds are adorable too as well as trilineatus. really, you could keep any kind. got any ideas on a body pattern you like?

shinyfish

AC Members
Aug 7, 2008
Well i want them to stand out against a light colored natural gravel. So pandas are definitely an option.

nguyendetecting

"Swim along with the snorks"
Jul 31, 2008
Tallahassee, Fl
www.youtube.com
I love my bronze cories, but I just got these corydoras sodalis and I really love them. Never seen them before until last week, not too smart fish guy sold them to me as bronze cories because he thought he knew everything. Not even sure where the store got them from. 2.69! each. I am getting some pandas also though. They look good in schools too. Bronze are your cheapest route.

DSC_0198.JPG

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
With the temperature preferences of Angels, I think your best option are Sterbais. They do better at higher temps compared to the lower temp prefering cories being recommended.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store