Flaming Petite Mountain in a field of Christmas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

foofooree

?ɐɯɯoɯ 'ɐoɥʍ
Jun 19, 2007
KY
Well, I figured I would post this as well. The left side isnt done (actually, it isnt even started) But I'm thinking of getting an ADA 30C and transferring the right side over into it as is. Here is the transformation of this tank:
After the same vacation that I took when my 20 gallon tank grew like crazy. The stems were in there to suck up ferts while I was gone, and so was the salvinia.
Some extremely awesome Anubias petite
And the tank today after a WC
Comments are welcome :grinyes:

Last edited:

foofooree

?ɐɯɯoɯ 'ɐoɥʍ
Jun 19, 2007
KY
Lol, guess I cant start a thread with out misspelling its title lol
Oh, and It's called what it is, because its a mountain of anubias petite with a field of xmas moss
Guess I should have called it "Flaming Petite mountain in a field of Christmas" because There is flame moss mixed in with the petite.

foofooree

?ɐɯɯoɯ 'ɐoɥʍ
Jun 19, 2007
KY
ahh i remember that clock lol, remember when you just derimmed the tank and i was shaking my head thinking watch it spill..

didnt you have more updates for it??? i know that last photo isnt the latest..
Yes the last is the most recent. I took out some of the petite because I couldnt get it to stay in the right place. I still need to buy some more petite to go behind the "mountain" I didnt want to post too many pictures becuase it might take forever to load.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Love your use of the mosses, foofooree. Can't wait to see how it grows out in the little tree you have.

foofooree

?ɐɯɯoɯ 'ɐoɥʍ
Jun 19, 2007
KY
Love your use of the mosses, foofooree. Can't wait to see how it grows out in the little tree you have.
The tree is just there because it has no other place to be ;) It isnt part of the scape ;)

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
Awesome clwatkins! Oh, i mean foofooree! ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store