Any interest in really red cherry shrimp?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sai_dee

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
Not sure if this belongs here but here goes...

I was considering intensive breeding for a really bright red coloration in the red cherry shrimps. Not sure if there's any interest here in or if anyone's willing to pay more for these to make it worth my while.

I might do 2 blood lines, one that is crayon red and one that is more blood red, dipping just a deep darker to purple. The blood red seems to have a tint of green in the black eyes too.

I couldn't get the photos of the blood red one since it seems to be more shy but i've managed to get some really good shots of the crayon red.

Here are some photos of some results i've had so far.
The one in focus is actually berried, you can't even tell since it is holding some serious weight all over.

I'll commence the plan if I get enough interest here. For rule's sake, i'll say $3 per shrimp.

These photos are not edited in any way, I just resized the original 10mp shots with auto contrast and auto level. Originals can be submitted upon request privately, because imageshack won't let me host a 6mb file lol.

DominionDesign

Just chillin', watching the fish.
Aug 5, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
Nice shrimp, I'd be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store