For the attention of the Aquaria Central Guest Viewers

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Yes, something specifically for you good folks who browse the forums...deciding whether to join Aquaria Central or not......

Hmmm..burning question isn't it? Do i take the plunge and "actually" go through the sign up process?? Or do i continue to happily browse away, flitting from here to there, picking up snippets of information, gleaning new knowledge as you pass by.....

Just imagine.....if you registered with Aquaria Central, you could "actually" contribute to those threads you peruse....how cool is that??

You could be part of the immense network, the internet leader in aquatic forums...Just think of all the fun things you could join in with if you register with Aquaria Central....

• Photo Of the Month
  • Tank of the Month
  • Win prizes in the competitions that are running
  • Create your own Blog
  • Buy and Sell in our very own classifieds
  • Buy from Vendors
  • Come and go in the free internet chat room
See.....so many opportunities and reasons for you join the community....

Putting all the above aside, three extra parts of Aquaria Central i would like you to know.....
  1. You'll make some superb friends who will help you out in times of need
  2. You can help someone else out who is in need, spread your knowledge
  3. Its ALL FREE
So, come on, get too it, be a part of Aquaria Central....

Thanks for taking the time to read this...By the way, if you do sign up, by all means, post up in this thread, as well as in the introductions forum to let us know you've arrived...

Reefscape

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
Signing up here was one of the best things I ever did!

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
yes take the plunge into the world of aquaria and swim with the big an the little boys and girls

chefjames

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Yes, something specifically for you good folks who browse the forums...deciding whether to join Aquaria Central or not......

Hmmm..burning question isn't it? Do i take the plunge and "actually" go through the sign up process?? Or do i continue to happily browse away, flitting from here to there, picking up snippets of information, gleaning new knowledge as you pass by.....

Just imagine.....if you registered with Aquaria Central, you could "actually" contribute to those threads you peruse....how cool is that??

You could be part of the immense network, the internet leader in aquatic forums...Just think of all the fun things you could join in with if you register with Aquaria Central....

• Photo Of the Month
  • Tank of the Month
  • Win prizes in the competitions that are running
  • Create your own Blog
  • Buy and Sell in our very own classifieds
  • Buy from Vendors
  • Come and go in the free internet chat room
See.....so many opportunities and reasons for you join the community....

Putting all the above aside, three extra parts of Aquaria Central i would like you to know.....
  1. You'll make some superb friends who will help you out in times of need
  2. You can help someone else out who is in need, spread your knowledge
  3. Its ALL FREE
So, come on, get too it, be a part of Aquaria Central....

Thanks for taking the time to read this...By the way, if you do sign up, by all means, post up in this thread, as well as in the introductions forum to let us know you've arrived...

Reefscape

Just to keep JPappy happy ;) :silly:

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
LMAO

Come on and join, everybody's doing it

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
You sold me.....I am signing up..RIGHT NOW!

ooops, I see I already have....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store