Clownfish trouble

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LCP136

AC Members
Aug 7, 2008
About a month ago I went to the LFS to get fish to cycle my 90 gallon marine tank. They said that if I got two species of clowns and introduced them together they would do well. I went home with 2 yellow skunk clowns and two ocellaris. For about a month they lived well together. Then about a week ago one of the ocellaris died of clownfish disease. Things were fine until yesterday when the yellow skunks started viciously attacking the remaining ocellaris.

Now the ocellaris is pretty beat up but doing fine(swimming and eating) in isolation. My only thought is to return one of the two species, but if there is any other way to do it, I would really appreciate the input.

Thank you

LCP

skippy2

AC Members
Mar 14, 2004
holland, mi
Visit site
You need to find another LFS. What terrible advice he has given you. Wanting to make a buck off you is one thing but to sacrifice the life of animals in order to do it is quite another.

LCP136

AC Members
Aug 7, 2008
i actually have found another LFS. the old one honestly didnt care about their animals and they were mean to their customers

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store