fish suggestions for my 75gfowlr

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

D.J.

AC Members
May 3, 2008
aight in my 75g is a pair of perc clowns, 1 pajama cardinal(only one i can find so far), scooter blenny and a hippo tang(only 3/4in long) a few anenomes and a feather duster. i have a dwarf fuzzy lion but im not sure about him in that tank..he is still real small but i know he will get bigger....

any ideas as far as what i can stock in it? ill have to order them in since my LFS arent doing to good as far as stock due to freight charges right now.

i dont want alot of stuff thats gona get big as heck and need 300g tank in a year but i want stuff that is colorful and will draw attention to my tank.

i want a lawnmower blenny but ive heard that blenny's cant be mixed....is this true?

i also want a coral beauty....but i was told to add it last...why?
or a flame angel...which i was also told to add last...why?

thanks for any sugestions....and as soon as i find my cable ill snap some pics of the tank....

brackeeper75

Slave To The Fishes!
Feb 23, 2008
Kissimmee, Florida
www.scotts-place.com
I can speak on behalf of the lawnmower blenny. If you are worried about mixing him and the scooter blenny, there is nothing to worry about, as the scooter blenny is not a blenny at all rather he is a dragonet

D.J.

AC Members
May 3, 2008
ok good......my LFS has the lawnmowers on sale right now....if they have in any in.....lol

what should i worry about adding to the tank since i have the anenome's? just reef safe fish or does it really matter as long as they wont outgrow the tank....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store