My fantails!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hermionie

AC Members
Aug 17, 2008
Some piccies for you!!
They spawned yesterday and my two boys who were fighting for Hermionie's affections have sustained some injuries, which I am treating...also my lady Paradise fish has taken it into her head that she must guard the hatchery!! Its fun to watch and looks like she is baby sitting!!

Hermionie, my 3 year old 7inch fantail and mum to be!!

Mum and which dad? ...Voldie is the black moor with a split tail following yesterday very excitable battle to spawn!!

This is Albus who recieved some missing scales in the battle!

My Paradise gish, Ginny *guarding* the hatchery!

Hope you like them!

Hermionie

AC Members
Aug 17, 2008
Thank you!!

She is very pretty! and she has not left the side of the hatchery, except to feed! I have a male Paradise too! but he likes to hide in my submarine tank ornament!

This is Harry! outside his beloved submarine!

Hermionie

AC Members
Aug 17, 2008
Thank you!!! thats such a lovely thing to say!! *blushes*

I do spoil them a bit!! but I am totally addicted to my fishies! I love them all!! They love all kinds of fruit and veg, shelled peas and oranges with the pith removed as they dont like that! Kiwi fruit, banana and soft, over ripe mellon!...and now I have about 20 fantail eggs too!!! and am busy cycling a seperate tank for those that hatch!:goldfish:

Hermionie

AC Members
Aug 17, 2008
Awww thank you!! thats so lovely!!

I can't wait to see what the babies will look like!! :grinno::goldfish:

crashlee916

the crashmeister
Jul 25, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Harry is soooo awesome looking! never seen a fish like THAT before.

Hermionie

AC Members
Aug 17, 2008
Thank you crashlee!!! So glad you like him!

I will try and get a piccy of him "displaying" his magnificent tail!! He opens his tail wide when Ginny aproaches him and it looks realy impressive! He inflates his gills too to show how big he is, and with his spotted gills it can look like he has an extra pair of eyes!!

In this piccy Hemionie and Albus snuggle up!!!

And this is baby Bartie who wants to say hello!

Sorry the piccy is fuzzy but he moves soooo fast!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store