what the....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

2cool

Biker Trash
Aug 24, 2008
Southern Cali.
Hey
Bare with me, computers are new to me, crazy ain't it? I am an intermitiate reef keeper returning to the hobby. My new project is a 10 gal reef tank. Don't laugh, it is all the space I have available at this time,starving student and all that. Just wanted to say hi and interduce myself.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
:welcome: to AC!

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
Hello............:welcome:

2cool

Biker Trash
Aug 24, 2008
Southern Cali.
i am open to any suggestions..... this is what i have in mind no sand, crushed base rock around 10 pnd of quality live rock, hydor koralia nano 265gph reef pump and a 400gph of the same that will come on every couple of mins for a short burst via a Wave Creater (not familar with this brand) 100watt visi-therm heater,K1 universal metal halide retrofit kit 175 watt. I'll have to build my own hood so it is total adj. i would not want to burn anything up, milwaukee lux meter, rio nano skimmer to clarifie water from time to time. thats kind of were i am at at this time. any one got any input?
so.. there i was when suddenly i realized.. i realy wasn't...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store