Coral Keepers new terrarium diary!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Hello everyone! I'm starting up a new terrarium which will house 2 Green Pacific Tree Frogs and 1 or 2 Poison Dart Frogs. I have both of the Green Pacific Tree Frogs, one is full grown and one is still a tadpole who has 2 legs already. Right now, the Green Pacific Tree Frogs are in a small 2 gallon holding tank while I'm setting the 10 gallon terrarium. Its going to take me a day or two more to finish up the 10 gallon terrarium. I don't have any pictures of the terrarium because my camera broke and I shipped it to the company who is going to fix up the camera and send it back. Here is a picture of the Green Pacific Tree Frog.(I got the picture from the internet, the Green Pacific Tree Frog that I have right now looks 100% the same)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice froggie. I hear you can buy them a piece at a time....

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
hhhmmmmmmmmm please do not mix those 2 varieties of frogs. they wil not get along. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH
Yeah, I know. I'm not going to mix them.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Well, I got quite alot done. Put in a stream, rocks for drainage, a screen to divide the rocks and coco fiber, glued the pump wire to the back of the tank, cut/made a acrylic top with handle, mixed the cocofiber with some sand, orchid bark, and oak leaves, and I think that's it. I'll get pictures of the tank when the camera comes back.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Oh yeah, the frog just started eating today.
(I got the frog on Sunday and it just started eating a few hours ago
)

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Cute froggie! Good luck, sounds like a great project.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store