I have a concern

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
I moved all my fish to the 40 gallon and now I am not sure how much to feed them and how to tell if they are getting enough food. When they were in the smaller tank I could watch the loaches in the same corner every morning. Now their blood worms kind of go everywhere and the cories seem to eat them all. And I don't know how to feed my neons either. I feel very inept. Any suggestions on what to do?

Thanks

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
You can try to spot feed them in the same corner. After a while, they will catch on. With your neons, I would do the same, feed them in the same area and wait until the find out where the fod is every day.

plaalye

AC Members
Mar 23, 2008
Bellingham, Wa.
If you've recently moved them give them time to get settled in and get a routine going. Don't overfeed, they can go a while before there's any harm done.
My botia kubotai were being overwhelmed by my alpha striata when I just dumped the bloodworms in the tank. I started feeding with a turkey baster and the kubs come up and take the bloodworms right from the end of it. They're almost the same size now.

sed03f

a plant a fish
Jul 23, 2008
Florida
inverthobby.com
Real Name
Sarah
If you've recently moved them give them time to get settled in and get a routine going. Don't overfeed, they can go a while before there's any harm done.
My botia kubotai were being overwhelmed by my alpha striata when I just dumped the bloodworms in the tank. I started feeding with a turkey baster and the kubs come up and take the bloodworms right from the end of it. They're almost the same size now.
That is so cute.

Tophat665

Minion of the Scaled Ones.
Jul 13, 2006
NoVa
Turkey basters are indispensible for feeding bottom feeders.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store