Legacys 125g build thread!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

-LeG[A]cY-

AC Members
Jul 16, 2007
So I picked up my 125g tank from my LFS that closed. After about an hour of draining the tank and taking it out of the wall where it was built in to(it was their SW display tank) we got it moving. It took 4 people to move it...my back still hurts.

Anyways, it is sitting in my garage right now waiting to be cleaned. Now that I'm back in school I don't have as much time so this might be somewhat of a slow build. But I will try to include as many pictures as I can and as many updates as I can.

No pictures right now because it's dark and I don't want to go outside because it's raining. Tomorrow I promise.

As far as the tank and what I plan to do with it. It's a 125g, 6 foot long, and drilled in one corner for an overflow. I'm not sure how big of a sump and fuge I'm going to have but there will be both. I'm going to do a mixed reef but focus on SPS with LPS, shrooms and zoas as well.

Thanks for looking!
~Travis.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store