Tiger endlers f/s (Grand Forks, ND, USA)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

drgold

AC Members
Mar 1, 2006
Wausau, WI
I have a ton of Tiger Endlers and could stand to send a few pairs off. These are not pure endlers, rather they are line-bred hybrids bred for color. They're all yellow and black and breed true. Females are plain grey. $5 for young pairs, discounted if you want a bunch.

I can ship USPS Express for $40 and Priority for $12. Live arrival guarantee on express, price of fish only. It shouldn't come to that, though. These are tough and I have breather bags, plus it's a good time of year to ship fish. Pickup OK, and preferred.

Add 3% for paypal. PM me any questions.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
i may buy some of these but i will need to open up a tank before i do bcuz i dont want them crossin with my other endlers.

drgold

AC Members
Mar 1, 2006
Wausau, WI
sounds good - just let me know when/if you're ready. It's a great time of year for cheap shipping - not too hot or cold.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
yeah. i wish i could find some good snake skins. those and the tigers are some of the most beautiful types of endlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store